Argentino en Usa Home | Contact | Register English | Español
Welcome Wednesday, May 24 year 2017
Artists My Account Events Articles Directory Argentinean Press Message Board HACER Links
Glad you are here! Argentino En USA is the first bilingual argentinean portal. Enjoy your visit!
Life in USA
Keeping Uncle Sam Happy
By Lucia Ruiz
Posted: Tuesday, November 30 2004
Contact This Author

A very important part of the Life in USA is setting the tax documentation straight. If you do not have a Social Security Number, the very first step is to get the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

Remember, this is only if you do not qualify to get the SSN or Social Security Number. The process is easy and free, and it will take about 30 days to complete.

To download and print the Application Form W7 in English Click Here

Send it to:
Internal Revenue Service
Philadelphia Service Center
P.O. Box 447
Bensalem, PA 19020

This number will be useful to declare taxes until you can adjust your immigration status.

Related Articles
La Nueva Ley de Inmigración PERM

The 2008 DV Visa Lottery

¿Cómo se obtiene una Visa de Estudiante?


Comments (Publicar Nuevo Comentario - Post New Comment)
Publicar Nuevo Comentario - Post New Comment
Like Writing?
You too can be part of our writing team. Send us your articles and we will publish them is that easy. Your articles could be read by thousand of visitors and this way you can show your skills to the world. Seize the opportunity we are offering to you from here

Click Here to Send a New Article
Refer a Friend
Pass on the word about Argentino En USA to help build a local marketplace for everyone in your community.

  • Refer a Friend

  • El Host oficial de Argentino En USA es:

    Home | Contact | Classifieds | Articles | Events | Guia de Recursos | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions
    | Fundacion HACER
    © Copyright 2004 - 2008 ArgentinoEnUSA.Com